After dropping their home opener (against the Arizona Cardinals) for the first time in over a decade, New England has quite a few players on the mend.
According to the Boston Herald, the only man not to practice on Wednesday was tight end Aaron Hernandez, who left Sunday's tilt with an ankle ailment.
The list of players who are limited in their participation is extensive.
- Offensive lineman Dan Connolly (concussion)
- Cornerback Alfonzo Dennard (hamstring)
- Tight end Daniel Fells (shin)
- Defensive lineman Justin Francis (ankle)
- Wide receiver Brandon Lloyd (thigh)
- Offensive lineman Nick McDonald (shoulder)
- Cornerback Sterling Moore (knee)
- Running back Shane Vereen (foot)
- Tackle Sebastian Vollmer (back)
Only one player who is on the report practiced in full, safety Patrick Chung. New England still has two practices before the weekend.