Thursday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
National Football League (Preseason - Week 1)
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New England Patriots - 7:30 p.m. (TV/Radio: CBS/WBZ-FM 98.5 The Sports Hub): The wait is over, and football is finally back. With the Boston Red Sox off on Thursday, the Pats' take center stage as they face the Jags in their preseason opener at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA. Don't expect to see too many regulars in the lineup, like Tom Brady, for too long. Don't expect to see Albert Haynesworth and Shaun Ellis at all. Regardless, football is still back, and it's going to be awesome.
- Seattle Seahawks vs. San Diego Chargers, 8:00 p.m. (TV: ESPN)
- Kansas City Royals vs. Tampa Bay Rays, 12:00 p.m. (MLB Network)
- Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 8:00 p.m. (MLB Network)
- PGA Championship, 1:00 p.m. (TNTl)
- U.S. Women's Amateur, 3:00 p.m. (The Golf Channel)