Boston College junior linebacker Luke Kuechly is listed as the 22nd best prospect in the 2012 NFL Draft class in Mocking The Draft's big board for next year's draft.
Kuechly has risen the ranks and has become one of college football's best linebackers in two seasons at BC. Kuechly has 325 tackles, four interceptions, three sacks and two forced fumbles in the 2009 and 2010 seasons.
In addition, Kuechly has made 10 or more tackles in 22 straight games, which is the longest streak in the country. In 2010, Kuechly led the nation in tackles with 183 (110 solo) and had three interceptions and two sacks.
Unsurprisingly, Andrew Luck is listed as the top prospect in next year's draft class. Luck has thrown for 5,913 yards and 45 touchdowns in two seasons at Stanford. Last season, Luck had 3,338 passing yards and 32 touchdowns.
Here's a look at the top ten 2012 NFL Draft prospect according to MTD.
2012 NFL Draft Prospects - 1-10
- Andrew Luck (QB - Stanford Cardinal)
- Quinton Coples (DE - North Carolina Tar Heels)
- Matt Kalil (OT - USC Trojans)
- Trent Richardson (RB - Alabama Crimson Tide)
- Alshon Jeffery (WR - South Carolina Gamecocks)
- Justin Blackmon (WR - Oklahoma St. Cowboys)
- Jonathan Martin (OT - Stanford Cardinal)
- Matt Barkley (QB - USC Trojans)
- Jerel Worthy (DT - Michigan State Spartans)
- Zack Brown (LB - North Carolina Tar Heels)