The starting lineups for the 2012 MLB All-Star Game were released on Monday. Boston Red Sox designated hitter David Ortiz will bat seventh for the American League (via Boston Herald).
Here's the complete lineups:
1. Derek Jeter, Yankees, SS
2. Robinson Cano, Yankees, 2B
3. Josh Hamilton, Rangers, LF
4. Jose Bautista, Blue Jays, RF
5. Prince Fielder, Tigers, 1B
6. Adrian Beltre, Rangers, 3B
7. David Ortiz, Red Sox, DH
8. Mike Napoli, Rangers, C
9. Curtis Granderson, Yankees, CF
1. Carlos Gonzalez, Rockies, DH
2. Melky Cabrera, Giants, CF
3. Ryan Braun, Brewers, LF
4. Joey Votto, Reds, 1B
5. Carlos Beltran, Cardinals, RF
6. Buster Posey, Giants, C
7. Pedro Sandoval, Giants, 3B
8. Dan Uggla, Braves, 2B
9. Rafael Furcal, Cardinals, SS
Detroit's Justin Verlander will be starting for the AL while the NL starter will be San Francisco's Matt Cain in Tuesday night's All-Star Game which will take place at Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, MO at 7:30 p.m.
For more on the Home Run Derby, please be sure to check out our blog Over The Monster,SB Nation and SB Nation Boston for all the latest news and updates.