Saturday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
Major League Baseball
- Boston Red Sox vs. Tampa Bay Rays - 7:10 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/WEEI): Kyle Weiland and the Red Sox look to stop the bleeding as they battle the Rays in the second game of the series in Tampa Bay. Weiland enters Saturday's start with a record of 0-1 and a 6.75 ERA. Jeremy Hellickson (12-10, 2.90 ERA) will start for Tampa Bay. Follow along with our game stream.
- Minnesota Twins vs. Detroit Tigers/Cleveland Indians vs. Chicago White Sox/Oakland Athletics vs. Texas Rangers, 4:00 p.m. (FOX).
- New York Yankees at Los Angeles Angels/San Diego Padres vs. Arizona Diamondbacks, 9:00 p.m. (MLB Network).
- Boston College Eagles vs. UCF Knights, 8:00 p.m. (CBS College Sports Channel): Chase Rettig and the Eagles take on the Knights at Bright House Networks Field in South Florida in search of their first win of the 2011 season. Follow along with our stream.
- Oregon State at Wisconsin, 12:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Florida Atlantic at Michigan State, 12:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Iowa at Iowa State, 12:00 p.m. (Fox Sports Net)
- Alabama at Penn State,3:30 p.m. (ABC)
Cincinnati at Tennessee, 3:30 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Virginia Tech at East Carolina, 3:30 p.m. (Fox Sports Net)
- Nevada at Oregon, 3:30 p.m. (FX)
- TCU at Air Force, 3:30 p.m. (Versus)
- South Carolina at Georgia, 4:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- Brigham Young at Texas, 7:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Texas-El Paso at Southern Methodist, 7:00 p.m. (Fox Sports Net)
- Utah at Southern California, 7:30 p.m. (Versus)
- Notre Dame at Michigan, 8:00 p.m. (ESPN)
Toronto vs. British Columbia, 4:00 p.m. (NFL Network)
- US Open, Men's Semifinals, 12:00 p.m. (CBS)
- US Open, Women's Semifinals, 8:00 p.m. (CBS)
- Washington vs. San Antonio, 8:00 p.m. (NBA TV)
- Chicago vs. Los Angeles, 10:30 p.m. (NBA TV)