Thursday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
Major League Baseball
- New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox - 7:10 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/WEEI): Jon Lester gets the start as the Red Sox host the Yankees in the rubber game of the series on Thursday night at Fenway Park. Boston dropped the first game (after leaving 16 runners on base) but rebounded to beat the Yanks in Game 2. Lester enters the start with a 14-6 record and a 3.09 ERA. A.J. Burnett (9-11, 5.31 ERA) is the Yankees' starter. Follow along with our stream.
- Washington Nationals vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:00 p.m. (MLB Network)
National Football League
- New York Giants vs. New England Patriots - 7:30 p.m. (TV/Radio: CBS/WBZ-FM): Tom Brady and the Patriots look to wrap up the preseason with a winning record as they host the Giants in a rematch of Super Bowl XLI.
More sports on TV Thursday after the jump.
- Murray State vs. Louisville, 6:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
- UMass vs. Holy Cross, 8:00 pm. (TV/Radio: CBSCS/ 95.9 FM)
- UNLV vs. Memphis, 8:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Western Kentucky vs. Kentucky, 9:15 p.m. (ESPNU)
U.S. Open, 1:00 p.m./7:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- European Masters, 9:00 a.m. (The Golf Channel)
- Nationwide: Myland Classic, 3:00 p.m. (The Golf Channel)