Thursday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
Major League Baseball
- Boston Red Sox vs. Texas Rangers, 8:05 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/WEEI): Dustin Pedroia and the Red Sox are looking to capture their second straight four-game series after delivering a 13-2 beatdown to the Rangers on Wednesday. Andrew Miller will get the start for Boston and will face Alexi Ogando of the Rangers. Follow along with our stream.
- Oakland Athletics vs. New York Yankees, 1:00 p.m. (MLB Network)
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 8:00 p.m. (MLB Network)
- Japan vs. Latin America/Mexico loser, 4:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Mid-Atlantic vs. West loser, 8:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- European: Johnnie Walker Championship, 9:30 a.m. (The Golf Channel)
- US Amateur, 1:00 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
- PGA: The Barclays, 3:00 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
- Canadian's Women's Open (tape delay), 6:30 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
- ATP Winston-Salem Open, 1:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- WTA New Haven Open, 3:00 p.m. (ESPN2)