Friday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
Major League Baseball
- Boston Red Sox vs. Kansas City Royals - 8:10 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/WEEI): Andrew Miller gets the start as the Red Sox take on the Royals in the second game of a four-game weekend set at Kaufmann Stadium. Boston stole the series opener, 4-3, thanks to a little help from Dustin Pedroia. Miller enters tonight's start with a record of 4-1 and a 5.40 ERA. Jeff Francis will start for Kansas City and is 4-13 with a 4.76 ERA. Follow along with our steam.
- Cleveland Indians vs. Detroit Tigers, 7:00 p.m. (MLB Network)
More sports on TV Friday after the jump.
Little League World Series
- Canada vs. Saudi Arabia, 1:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Cumberland (R.I.) vs. Hunt. Beach (Calif.), 3:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Netherlands vs. Venezuela, 5:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Kentucky vs. Pennsylvania, 8:00 p.m. (ESPN)
WNBA: Connecticut vs. Atlanta, 7:30 p.m. (NBA TV)
NFL Preseason, Week 2: Atlanta Falcons vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, 8:00 p.m. (FOX)
- European: Czech Open, 9:00 a.m. (The Golf Channel)
- Champions: Senior Players Championship, 12:30 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
- PGA: Wyndham Championship, 3:00 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
- LPGA: Safeway Classic, 6:30 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
- Western & Southern Open, 1:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Western & Southern Open, 7:00 p.m. (ESPN2)