Friday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
Major League Baseball
- Boston Red Sox vs. Seattle Mariners - 10:10 p.m. (TV/Radio:NESN/WEEI): It was the Patriots who stole the show on Thursday night with the Sox off, but attention shifts back to the AL East's first-place team as they open a three-game series at Safeco Field against the Seattle Mariners. John Lackey gets the start for the Red Sox and enters Friday's start with a 10-8 record and a 6.14 ERA on the season. Blake Beavan will start for Seattle and enters his start with a 3-2 record and a 2.83 ERA.
- Tampa Bay Rays vs. New York Yankees, 7:00 p.m. (MLB Network)
- PGA Championship, 1:00 p.m. (TNT)
- US Women's Amateur, 3:00 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
- ATP: Rogers Cup, 12:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- WTA: Rogers Cup, 7:00 p.m. (ESPN2)