Monday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
Major League Baseball
- Toronto Blue Jays vs. Boston Red Sox - 1:35 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/WEEI): There's no better way to celebrate America's birthday than America's pastime. Dustin Pedroia and the Red Sox return home to take on the division rival Blue Jays in the first game of a three-game mid-week set at Fenway Park. Boston is returning home after a lengthy nine-game road trip, all against National League opponents. The Red Sox went 5-4 on the trip.
- Houston Astros vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 1:30 p.m. (MLB Network)
- New York Yankees vs. Cleveland Indians, 6:30 p.m. (MLB Network)
- IL: Pawtucket vs. Rochester, 7:05 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/920 AM).
2011 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest - 12:00 p.m. (ESPN): Joey Chestnut looks to defend his title and will try to run his winning streak to five in the 96th annual Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest in Coney Island in Brooklyn, NY.
More sporting events on TV Monday after the jump.
Tour de France, 8:00 a.m. (Versus)
Major League Soccer
- New England Revolution vs. Real Salt Lake, 8:30 p.m. (TV/Radio: CSNNE/WBZ-FM 98.5 The Sports Hub)
- Seattle Sounders vs. Los Angeles Galaxy, 10:30 p.m. (ESPN2)