Friday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
Major League Baseball
- Boston Red Sox vs. Chicago White Sox - 8:10 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/WEEI): Dustin Pedroia and the Red Sox look to have more success against the White Sox than they did against the Kansas City Royals, who they split a four-game series with. Tim Wakefield (6-3, 5.15 ERA) gets the start for Boston opposite Gavin Floyd (8-9, 4.11 ERA).
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 7:00 p.m. (MLB Network)
X Games, 3:00 p.m./7:00 p.m. (ESPN)
WNBA: Indiana vs. Washington, 7:00 p.m. (NBA TV)
Arena: Orlando vs. Jacksonville, 8:00 p.m. (NFL Network)
MLS: Philadelphia Union vs. Colorado Rapids, 7:30 p.m. (Fox Soccer Channel)
- European: Irish Open, 9:00 a.m. (The Golf Channel)
- Women's British Open: 9:00 a.m. (ESPN)
- US Senior Open, 3:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- PGA: The Greenbrier Classic, 3:00 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
- Nationwide: Utah Championship, 6:30 p.m. (The Golf Channel)