Friday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
Major League Baseball
- Seattle Mariners vs. Boston Red Sox - 7:10 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/WEEI): The Red Sox took two out of three games from the O's in Baltimore, and they will look to continue their success against the Mariners in Boston.
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. New York Mets, 12:00 p.m. (MLB Network)
- New York Yankees vs. Tampa Bay Rays, 7:00 p.m. (MLB Network)
More sports on TV Friday after the jump.
Tour de France, 8:00 a.m. (Versus)
- European: Scandinavian Masters, 9:00 a.m. (The Golf Channel)
- Champions: Senior British Open, 12:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Nationwide: Children's Hospital Invitational, 12:30 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
- PGA: Canadian Open, 3:00 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
- LPGA: Evian Masters (tape delay), 6:30 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
- WNBA: Chicago vs. Indiana, 7:00 p.m. (NBA TV)
- WNBA: San Antonio vs. Seattle, 10:00 p.m. (NBA TV)
World Cup: Czech Republic vs. United States, 8:00 p.m. (ESPN)