Friday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
National Basketball League
New York Knicks vs. Boston Celtics - 8:00 p.m. (TV/Radio: ESPN,CSNNE/WEEI): Kevin Garnett and the C's face the team that started all of their troubles -- the Knicks -- in a nationally televised affair on Friday night. Boston is coming off of a big win over the Toronto Raptors while New York suffered a close loss to the Chicago Bulls in its last game.
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Denver Nuggets, 10:30 p.m. (ESPN)
More sports on TV Friday following the jump.
- Boston University vs. Merrimack, 7:00 p.m. (TV/Radio: WBIN/ 1400,1510 AM)
- Harvard vs. Quinnipiac, 7:00 p.m. (NESN)
- Providence vs. New Hampshire, 7:30 p.m. (CBSSN)
- Cornell vs. RPI, 7:30 p.m. (NBCSN)
- RIT vs. Air Force, 10:00 p.m. (CBSSN)
- Rider Broncs vs. Loyola, Md. Greyhounds, 7:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
- Cleveland St. Vikings vs. Loyola of Chicago Rambers, 9:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
Light Heavyweights: Miranda vs. Chilemba, 10:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
PGA: Phoenix Open, 4:00 p.m. (The Golf Channel)