Thursday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
National Basketball Association
- Boston Celtics Vs. Chicago Bulls - 8:00 p.m. (TV/Radio: TNT/WEEI): Can things get any worse for the Celtics? It looked like they had finally turned the corner, but loses to the Toronto Raptors and Detroit Pistons in two of their last three games have many wondering if this team is for real. They could go a long way towards answering that question with a win against the Bulls on Thursday, who boast reigning MVP Derrick Rose.
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers, 10:30 p.m. (TNT)
- Boston College Eagles vs. Maryland Terrapins - 9:00 p.m. (TV/Radio: TV38/680 AM WRKO): The up and down season winds down for Boston College, which was riding high after an upset win over the Florida St. Seminoles at home but squandered away a late lead against the Virginia Tech Hokies. Which Eagles team will show up Thursday night?
- Virginia Tech Hokies vs. Florida St. Seminoles, 7:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- West Virginia Mountaineers vs Pittsburgh Panthers, 9:00 p.m. (ESPN)
More sports on TV and radio Thursday after the jump.
National Hockey League
Chicago Blackhawks vs. New York Rangers, 7:00 p.m. (NHL Network)
PGA: Northern Trust Open, 3:00 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
ATP: Rotterdam, 7 a.m./1:30 p.m. (Tennis Channel)