Wednesday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
National Hockey League
Boston Bruins vs. Montreal Canadiens - 7:30 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/98.5 The Sports Hub): No longer are the Bruins invincible. After a great stretch in the earlier part of the season, the B's have fallen on tough times. Boston's latest shortcoming came against the New York Rangers on Tuesday -- a 3-0 loss at TD Garden. Now, the Bruins face their arch rivals -- the Habs. The rivalry hasn't been the same this season, but we should still be in for a good battle.
National Basketball Association
- Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics - 7:30 p.m. (TV/Radio: CSN/WEEI Sports Radio Network): Boston and Detroit used to be big rivals on the hardwood, even as recently as a couple of years ago. Those days are long gone, though, as the Pistons have become stuck in the rebuilding stage while the C's try to get every last bit of productivity out of the Big Three. It should be an easy win for the Celtics, but then again, nothing is surprising in this league.
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. New Jersey Nets, 7:30 p.m. (NBA TV)
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Golden State Warriors, 10:30 p.m. (ESPN)
More sports on TV Wednesday following the jump.
- New Hampshire Wildcats vs. Boston U. Terriers, 7:00 p.m. (Radio: 1510 AM)
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons, 7:30 p.m. (NESN)
- North Carolina Tar Heels vs. Miami Hurricanes, 8:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Providence Friars vs. Cincinnati Bearcats, 9:00 p.m. (ESPNU)