Wednesday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
National Basketball Association
- Indiana Pacers vs. Chicago Bulls - 8:00 p.m. (NBA TV)
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers - 10:30 p.m. (NBA TV)
National Hockey League
- Detroit Red Wings vs. Montreal Canadiens - 7:30 p.m. (NBCSN)
More sports on TV Wednesday after the jump.
- Florida St. Seminoles vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons, 7:00 p.m. (NESN)
- Villanova Wildcats vs. Louisville Cardinals, 7:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- St. Bonaventure Bonnies vs. Rhode Island Rams, 7:00 p.m. (CSNNE)
- West Virginia Mountaineers vs. St. John's Red Storm, 7:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
- Duke Blue Devils vs. Maryland Terrapins, 9:00 p.m. (ESPN)
Carling Cup: Manchester City vs. Liverpool, 2:30 p.m. (FSC)
Australian Open, 9:30 p.m./3:30 a.m. Thursday (ESPN2)