Saturday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
National Football League
- Denver Broncos vs. New England Patriots - 8:00 p.m. (TV/Radio: CBS/WBZ 98.5 FM): Tim Tebow has arrived, and he and the Broncos will face one tough test in Tom Brady and the Patriots in the divisional round of the 2012 NFL Playoffs. Tebow worked his magic in Denver's playoff opener, leading the Broncos to a 29-23 overtime win, setting up a date with the Pats. New England was off last week by virtue of earning the No. 1 overall seed in the AFC after finishing the season at 13-3. Follow along with our game stream.
- New Orleans Saints vs. San Francisco 49ers, 4:30 p.m. (FOX)
More sports on TV Saturday after the jump.
National Basketball Association
- Boston Celtics vs. Indiana Pacers - 7:00 p.m. (TV/Radio: CSNNE/WEEI): Kevin Garnett and the Celtics look to rebound after dropping three games in a row, a losing streak that started with a loss to the Pacers last Friday. Boston tied a franchise low with 25 points in the first half and is looking for revenge against an improving Indiana squad.
- New Jersey Nets vs. Utah Jazz, 9:00 p.m. (NBA TV)
National Hockey League
- Boston Bruins vs. Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00 p.m. EDT (TV/Radio: NEXN/WZLX 100.7 FM): Zdeno Chara and the Bruins look to build their winning streak to three games as the take on Carolina. Boston beat the rival Montreal Canadiens, 2-1, in its last game while Carolina is coming off a 5-2 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Chicago Blackhawks vs. Detroit Red Wings, 12:30 p.m. (NBC)
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Dallas Stars, 3:00 p.m. (NHL Network)
- New York Rangers vs. Toronto Maple Leafs, 7:00 p.m. (NHL Network)
- Virginia Tech Hokies vs. Boston College Eagles - 3:00 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/WEEI): Dennis Clifford and BC will try and run their ACC winning streak to two games when they host the Hokies on Saturday afternoon. BC is 1-1 in the ACC.
- Connecticut Huskies vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish, 11:00 a.m. (ESPN2)
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Tennessee Volunteers, 12:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Stony Brook Seawolves vs. Boston U. Terriers, 12:00 p.m. (Radio: 1510 AM)
- St. Joseph's Hawks vs. UMass Minutemen, 4:00 p.m. (Radio: 1510 AM)
- Frozen Fenway 2012: Boston College vs. Northeastern, 4:00 p.m. (No TV/Radio - at Fenway Park)
- Maine vs. Merrimack, 5:00 p.m. (TV/Radio: WBIN/1400 AM)
- Boston University vs. Harvard, 7:00 p.m. (Radio: 1510 AM)