Thursday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
Major League Baseball
- ALCS, Game 5: Texas Rangers vs. Detroit Tigers, 4:00 p.m. (TV: FOX): C.J. Wilson gets the start in a key game as the Rangers hold a 3-1 series lead over the Tigers and are one win away from returning to the World Series for the second straight season. Justin Verlander will start in the must-win contest for Detroit.
- NLCS, Game 4, Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 8:00 p.m. (TBS): Leading 2-1 in the best of seven series, the Cardinals try to take a commanding 3-1 lead in Game 4 against the Brewers as they send Kyle Loshe to the mound. Randy Wolf will start for Milwaukee.
More sports on TV today after the jump.
- Texas Southern Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs, 7:30 p.m. (ESPNU)
- San Diego St. Aztecs vs. Air Force Falcons, 8:00 p.m. (CBSCS)
- USC Trojans vs. California Golden Bears, 9:00 p.m. (ESPN)
National Hockey League
Washington Capitals vs. Pittsburgh Penguins, 7:00 p.m. (NHL Network)
- PGA: The McGladrey Classic, 2:00 p.m. (The Golf Channel)