The 2012 London Olympic games continues Monday, and there's a few big events that will dot the viewing schedule. The most anticipated event will be Team USA men's basketball concluding its preliminary round play against Argentina start at 5:15 p.m. ET. Earlier on in the day (2:45 p.m.), the women's soccer team will play Canada in a quarterfinal contest.
Other event that will feature finals will be men's and women's gymnastics, sailing and the 400m dash.
- USA Men's basketball, preliminary round
- Women's soccer semifinal match vs. Canada
- Men's volleyball, quarterfinals round
- Men's cycling, sprint finals on track
- Men's gymnastics, rings and vault finals
- Women's gymnastics, uneven bars finals
- Women's and men's sailing, laser radial medal race
- Men's shooting, 50m rifle, three position final
- Men's trap final
- Women's pole vault final
- Women's shot put final
- Men's 400m hurdles final
- Women's steeplechase final
- Men's 400m final
- Men's Greco-Roman finals (60kg, 84kg, 120kg)
Information on TV coverage and how to watch online is below.
TV Coverage: Olympic coverage is available on NBC, NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, Bravo, and specialty channels for soccer and basketball. For complete listings on when and where to see each match, click here.
Streaming Information: Live matches can be streamed online here (cable subscription required).
Stick with this StoryStream and SB Nation Boston for more coverage of local athletes in the 2012 Summer Games. For full coverage from London, check out SB Nation's Olympics hub.