The 2012 London Olympics continue on Saturday with a full day of events highlighted by Team USA men's basketball. 25 medals are at stake on Saturday, and American athletes have a good shot at a number of them. Medal events, TV schedule, and online streaming information is below.
The men's basketball team will take on Lithuania in their quest to match the accomplishments of previous Dream Teams. Carmelita Jeter is another Team USA athlete looking for gold, she'll have her shot in Saturday's women's 100m sprint. Serena Williams takes on Maria Sharapova for the gold medal in women's singles tennis, and Jessica Hardy looks to continue USA Swimming's dominance in the women's 50m freestyle.
The complete list of medals at stake on Saturday:
- Badminton (women's singles and doubles)
- Cycling (women's team pursuit)
- Fencing (women's team epee)
- Rowing (women's single sculls, men's light double sculls, women's light double sculls and men's four)
- Shooting (women's 50m rifle 3 position and women's trap)
- Swimming (women's 50m freestyle and 4x100m medley, men's 1500m free and 4x100m medley)
- Tennis (women's singles and men's doubles)
- Track & Field (men's 20km walk, women's discus, men's long jump, women's 100m, women's triple jump and women's heptathalon)
- Trampoline (women's)
- Triathalon (women's)
Television coverage of the games is provided by NBC, with coverage starting on their primary network with women's singles tennis at 9 a.m. The other networks start earlier, beginning with boxing on CNBC at 3 a.m. A full television schedule can be found here. NBC's Live Extra is providing streaming coverage of the events, with a cable or satellite subscription required for viewing.