Team USA men's basketball is back in action on Thursday with a pool game against Nigeria. Tip-off is set for 5:15 p.m. Eastern, and the game will be broadcast live on the NBC Sports Network. Basketball is not the only thing on tap for Thursday.
The docket includes 18 gold medal events, including women's individual all-around gymnastics and a host of men's and women's swimming events. Coverage of the women's gymnastics competition starts at 11:30 a.m. ET and will be available via online streaming and rebroadcast in NBC prime time.
Gold medals are on the line Thursday in the following events:
- Women's individual (archery)
- Whitewater: men's C-2 - Final (canoe/kayak)
- Whitewater: women's K-1 (canoe/kayak)
- Women's team sprint (cycling)
- Men's team sprint (cycling)
- Women's team foil (fencing)
- Women's individual all-around (gymnastics)
- Women's 78kg (judo)
- Men's 100kg (judo)
- Men's double sculls (rowing)
- Men's lightweight four (rowing)
- Women's eight (rowing)
- Men's double trap (shooting)
- Women's 200m breaststroke (swimming)
- Men's 200m backstroke (swimming)
- Men's 200m IM (swimming)
- Women's 100m freestyle (swimming)
- Men's singles (table tennis)
Streaming Information: Fans can watch the action live online through NBC's streaming service, a subscription may be necessary in some cases.
TV Schedule: Olympic events are being broadcast on the NBC family of networks, including NBC, NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, and Bravo. For a complete schedule of events and times, visit NBCOlympics.com.
For more on the Olympics, please be sure to check out our Olympic Hub and SB Nation Boston for all the latest news and updates.