The 2012 Summer Olympics in London are in full swing, with gold medal events scheduled Tuesday. Needham, Mass., native Aly Raisman will try to help bring home a gold medal for Team USA in the women's gymnastics team final. The U.S. men's basketball team will also be in action, taking on Tunisia in pool play at 5:15 p.m. ET.
The following events will feature a gold medalist before the end of the day:
- Men's C-1 (canoe)
- Women's synchronized 10-meter platform (diving)
- Team eventing - jumping (equestrian)
- Individual eventing - jumping (equestrian)
- Men's individual foil (fencing)
- Women's team final (gymnastics)
- Women's 63 kg (judo)
- Men's 81 kg (judo)
- Men's skeet (shooting)
- Women's 200-meter freestyle (swimming)
- Men's 200-meter butterfly (swimming)
- Women's 200-meter IM (swimming)
- Men's 4x200-meter freestyle relay (swimming)
- Women's 63 kg (weightlifting)
- Men's 69 kg (weightlifting)
See when/where to tune into the different events below.
Streaming Information: Viewers can sign up to watch the Olympics online through NBC. A subscription to a cable provider may be required.
TV Schedule: Games are available on NBC, NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, and Bravo.
- The men's basketball game between the United States and Tunisia will begin at 5:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
- The women's team final in gymnastics begins at 11:15 a.m. Eastern Time
- Swimming finals will begin at 2:41 p.m. Eastern Time beginning with the women's 200-meter freestyle.
- For more information on specific times and events, visit nbcolympics.com.