The 2012 Summer Olympics in London are in full swing, with gold medal events scheduled Tuesday. Needham, Mass., native Aly Raisman will try to help bring home a gold medal for Team USA in the women's gymnastics team final. The U.S. men's basketball team will also be in action, taking on Tunisia in pool play at 5:15 p.m. ET.
The following events will feature a gold medalist before the end of the day:
- Men's C-1 (canoe)
- Women's synchronized 10-meter platform (diving)
- Team eventing - jumping (equestrian)
- Individual eventing - jumping (equestrian)
- Men's individual foil (fencing)
- Women's team final (gymnastics)
- Women's 63 kg (judo)
- Men's 81 kg (judo)
- Men's skeet (shooting)
- Women's 200-meter freestyle (swimming)
- Men's 200-meter butterfly (swimming)
- Women's 200-meter IM (swimming)
- Men's 4x200-meter freestyle relay (swimming)
- Women's 63 kg (weightlifting)
- Men's 69 kg (weightlifting)
See when/where to tune into the different events below.
Streaming Information: Viewers can sign up to watch the Olympics online through NBC. A subscription to a cable provider may be required.
TV Schedule: Games are available on NBC, NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, and Bravo.
- The men's basketball game between the United States and Tunisia will begin at 5:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
- The women's team final in gymnastics begins at 11:15 a.m. Eastern Time
- Swimming finals will begin at 2:41 p.m. Eastern Time beginning with the women's 200-meter freestyle.
- For more information on specific times and events, visit nbcolympics.com.
Read more of our Olympic coverage at this StoryStream. Be sure to subscribe to the SB Nation Youtube Channel for video commentary.