The 2012 Summer Olympics in London continue Monday with several event finals. There won't be any Boston-area athletes up for gold medals, but several will compete in qualifying throughout the day. UConn grads Asjha Jones and Tina Charles will take the court when the Team USA women's basketball team plays Angola in the evening.
The following events will feature a gold medalist before the end of the day:
- Men's 10m synchronized platform (diving)
- Women's individual epee (fencing)
- Men's team final (gymnastics)
- Women's 57 kg (judo)
- Women's 73 kg (judo)
- Women's 10m air pistol/women's skeet final
- Men's 200m freestyle (swimming)
- Men's 100m backstroke (swimming)
- Women's 100m backstroke (swimming)
- Women's 100m breaststroke (swimming)
- Women's 58 kg (weightlifting)
- Men's 62 kg (weightlifting)
See when/where to tune into the different events below.
Streaming Information: Viewers can sign up to watch the Olympics online through NBC here. A subscription to a cable provider may be required.
TV Schedule: Games are available on NBC, NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, and Bravo.
- The women's basketball game between the United States and Angola will begin at 5:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
- The men's team final in gymnastics begins at 11:26 a.m. Eastern Time
- Swimming finals will begin at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
- For more information on specific times and events, visit here.