Wednesday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on highlighted teams' names for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
National Basketball Association
- Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers - 7:00 p.m. (TV/Radio: CSNNE/WEEI): After squeaking out a win against the Rockets, Paul Pierce and the Boston Celtics (20-17) will be put to the test once again as they battle the Philadelphia 76ers (22-17) at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA.
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Miami Heat, 7:30 p.m. (NBA TV)
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Golden State Warriors, 10:30 p.m. (NBA TV)
More sports on TV Wednesday, after the jump
Major League Baseball
- Boston Red Sox vs. Toronto Blue Jays - 1:05 p.m. (MLB.com Live Box Score): After defeating the Orioles on Tuesday, the Boston Red Sox (3-0) look to stay perfect in the Grapefruit League as they battle the Toronto Blue Jays (2-2) in Spring Training baseball at Florida Auto Exchange Stadium in Dunedin, FL.
- Cleveland Indians vs. Arizona Diamondbacks, 3:00 p.m. (MLB Network)
- Connecticut Huskies vs. West Virginia Mountaineers - 12:00 p.m. (TV: ESPN): After defeating DePaul in the first round, the UConn Huskies look to continue their quest of repeating as Big East champions as they face the West Virginia Mountaineers in the second round of the Big East Tournament at MSG in New York, NY.
- Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Georgetown Hoyas, 2:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Louisville Cardinals, 7:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Robert Morris Colonials vs. Long Island U. Blackbirds, 7:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
National Hockey League