Saturday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on highlighted teams' names for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
Major League Baseball
- Northeastern Huskies vs. Boston Red Sox - 2:35 p.m. (MLB.com Gamecast): After a very forgetful September 2011, the Boston Red Sox are back out on the baseball diamond as they will face the Northeastern Huskies in the first game of their Saturday doubleheader at JetBlue Park.
- BC Eagles vs. Boston Red Sox - 7:05 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/WEEI): The Red Sox will make their televised 2012 debut on Saturday night as they will do battle with the BC Eagles in the second game of the doubleheader at JetBlue Park.
National Hockey League
- New York Islanders vs. Boston Bruins - 1:00 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/98.5-FM): After defeating the Devils in an overtime thriller, the red hot David Krejci and the Boston Bruins (38-21-3) host the lowly New York Islanders (26-29-9) at the TD Garden.
- Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Montreal Canadiens, 7:00 p.m. (NHL Network)
More sports on TV Saturday after the jump
- Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Connecticut Huskies - 12:00 p.m. (TV: ESPN): After losing a heartbreaker against Providence, the UConn Huskies (17-12, 7-10 Big East) close out their regular season as they play host to the Pittsburgh Panthers (16-14, 5-12 Big East) before playing in the Big East Tournament in two weeks.
- Boston College Eagles vs. Miami Hurricanes - 2:30 p.m. (TV/Radio: ESPN3/WEEI): After an impressive 56-52 win over Georgia Tech, the Boston College Eagles (9-20, 4-11 ACC) will close out their regular season as they will travel in Florida to face the Miami Hurricanes (17-11, 8-7 ACC) at BankUnited Center.
- Rhode Island Rams vs. UMass Minutemen - 4:00 p.m. (TV: CSNNE): Chaz Williams and the No. 6 seeded UMass Minutemen (19-10, 8-7 A10) will open up play in the Atlantic 10 Basketball Tournament as they will host the No. 14 seeded Rhode Island Rams (7-23, 4-11 A10)
- Harvard Crimson vs. Cornell Big Red - 7:00 p.m. (Radio: WHRB): With the Ivy League Title at stake, the Harvard Crimson (25-4, 11-2 (IVY) look to do their part in wrapping in up as they travel to Ithaca to face the Cornell Big Red (12-15, 7-6 IVY) on Saturday night at the Newman Arena.
- Hartford Hawks vs. Boston U. Terriers - 8:15 p.m. (Radio: BU Sports Network): America East player of the year Darryl Partin and the No. 3 seeded Boston University Terriers (16-15, 12-4 Am. East) will begin their long journey to punching their ticket to the big dance as they face the Hartford Hawks (8-21, 7-9 Am. East) in the first round of the America East conference tournament.
- San Diego Toreros vs. BYU Cougars, 11:00 a.m. (ESPNU)
- Memphis Tigers vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane, 12:00 p.m. (CBS)
- Virginia Military Keydets vs. UNC Asheville Bulldogs, 12:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- LSU Tigers vs. Auburn Tigers, 2:00 p.m. (CBS)
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Villanova Wildcats, 2:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Louisville Cardinals vs. Syracuse Orange, 4:00 p.m. (CBS)
- Vanderbilt Commodores vs. Tennessee Volunteers, 4:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- North Carolina Tar Heels vs. Duke Blue Devils, 7:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Texas Longhorns vs. Kansas Jayhawks, 9:00 p.m. (ESPN)
National Basketball Association
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Orlando Magic, 7:00 p.m. (NBATV)
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Portland Trail Blazers, 10:00 p.m. (NBATV)
- Honda Classic, 3:00 p.m. (NBC)