Saturday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET
National Hockey Association
- Boston Bruins vs. Ottawa Senators - 7:00 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/98.5-FM): After suffering a close loss to their conference rivals in Buffalo, the Boston Bruins (36-20-3) look to build momentum and kindle another win streak against the Ottawa Senators (32-22-8) on Saturday night at the Scotiabank Place in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Pittsburgh Penguins, 1:00 p.m. (NHL Network)
- Washington Capitals vs. Toronto Maple Leafs, 7:00 p.m. (NHL Network)
National Basketball Association
- NBA All Star Saturday Night - 8:30 p.m. (TV: TNT): With the weekend being kicked off last night with the Celebrity All Star and Rising Stars game, NBA All Star Saturday Night takes center stage with the holding of the Haier Shooting Stars, Taco Bell Skills Challenge, Foot Locker Three-Point Contest and the Sprite Slam Dunk contest. Rajon Rondo will represent the Boston Celtics in the Skills Challenge.
More sports on TV Saturday after the jump
- Boston College Eagles vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons - 1:00 p.m. (TV/Radio: ESPN3, WEEI): After dropping their last three decisions, the Boston College Eagles (8-19, 3-10 ACC) looks to snap it's loosing streak against a lowly Wake Forest Demon Deacons squad (12-15, 3-10 ACC) on Saturday afternoon at the Lawrence Joel Memorial Coliseum. In the two's earlier meeting this season, Wake topped BC 71-56.
- Hartford Hawks vs. Boston U. Terriers - 3:00 p.m. (Radio: WWZN): After defeating the UMBC Terriers 73-52, Darryl Parton and the Boston University Terriers (15-15, 11-4 Am. East) look to close out their season on a high note as they will face the Hartford Hawks (8-20, 7-8 Am. East) on Saturday afternoon at Case Gym.
- UMass Minutemen vs. Dayton Flyers - 6:00 p.m. (Radio: WRNX): After defeating Xavier 80-73 earlier this week, Chaz Williams and the UMass Minutemen (19-8, 8-5 A10) look to finish off the season on a high note as they travel to face the Dayton Flyers (17-10, 7-6 A10) on Saturday evening at University of Dayton Arena.
- Penn Quakers vs. Harvard Crimson - 7:00 p.m. (TV/Radio: ESPN3/WHRB): Following their 67-64 victory over Princeton, the Harvard Crimson (24-3, 10-1 IVY) look to take one more step towards an NCAA tournament berth as they face the second place Penn Quakers (16-11, 8-2 IVY) on Saturday night at Lavietes Pavilion.
- Syracuse Orange vs. UConn Huskies - 9:00 p.m. (TV: ESPN): After they defeated Villanova earlier this week, the UConn Huskies (17-10, 7-8 Big East) look to get a big win at home against No. 2 Syracuse (28-1, 15-1 Big East) on Saturday night at Gampel Pavilion.
- Robert Morris Colonials vs. Quinnipiac Bobcats, 11:00 a.m. (ESPNU)
- Vanderbilt Commodores vs. Kentucky Wildcats, 12:00 p.m. (CBS)
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs. St. John's Red Storm, 12:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Villanova Wildcats vs. Georgetown Hoyas, 2:00 p.m. (CBS)
- Texas A&M Aggies vs. Oklahoma St. Cowboys, 2:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- North Carolina Tar Heels vs. Virginia Cavaliers, 4:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Indiana St. Sycamores, 4:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Missouri Tigers vs. Kansas Jayhawks, 4:00 p.m. (CBS)
- Rutgers Scarlet Knights vs. Seton Hall Pirates, 5:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
- Mississippi St. Bulldogs vs. Alabama Crimson Tide, 6:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- George Mason Patriots vs. VCU Rams, 6:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Richmond Spiders vs. Xavier Musketeers, 8:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Penn State Nittany Lions, 9:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
- Cal Poly Mustangs vs. UC Santa Barbara Gauchos, 11:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
National Football League
- 2012 NFL Scouting Combine, 9:00 a.m. (NFL Network)