Friday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET
National Hockey League
- Boston Bruins vs. Buffalo Sabres - 7:30 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/98.5-FM): After getting must win in St. Louis, the Boston Bruins (36-20-2) look to extend their win streak to two as they will face a Buffalo Sabres (26-27-7) team that has given them some trouble. Last time, the B's were shutout 6-0 by Ryan Miller and company and will look for vengeance at the First Niagra Center in Buffalo, NY.
- Harvard Crimson vs. Princeton Tigers - 7:00 p.m. (Radio: WHRB): Following impressive back-to-back wins against Brown and Yale, the Harvard Crimson (23-3, 9-1 IVY) look to avenge their only conference loss this season as they will face the Princeton Tigers (15-10, 6-3 IVY) on their home court on Friday night at the Lavietes Pavilion in Boston, MA.
- Loyola, MD. Greyhounds vs. Rider Broncs, 7:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Butler Bulldogs vs. Valparaiso Crusaders, 7:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
- Marquette Golden Eagles vs. West Virginia Mountaineers, 9:00 p.m. (ESPN)
More sports on TV Friday after the jump
National Basketball Association
- BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, 9:00 p.m. (TNT)
- WGC Accenture Match Play Championship, 2:00 p.m. (Golf Channel)