Tuesday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
- Kentucky Wildcats Vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs - 9:00 p.m. ET (TV: ESPN/ESPN3). This best game of the day in a relatively quiet slate of games on Tuesday. At 19-8, the Bulldogs find themselves on the NCAA Tournament bubble and slipping after losing three straight. The Wildcats are hoping to maintain their No. 1 ranking with an 18th straight win.
- Kansas State Wildcats Vs. Missouri Tigers - 7:00 p.m. ET (TV: ESPN2/ESPN3).
- North Carolina Tar Heels Vs. North Carolina State Wolfpack - 8:00 p.m. ET (TV: ESPN3).
- Georgetown Hoyas Vs. Seton Hall Pirates - 7:00 p.m. ET (TV: ESPN3).
- Illinois Fighting Illini Vs. Ohio State Buckeyes - 7:00 p.m. ET (TV: ESPN/ESPN3).
National Hockey League
- New York Rangers Vs. Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00 p.m. ET (TV: MSG/FOX PITT). The Rangers are beginning to pull away from the pack in the Eastern Conference, having won five of their last six. The Pens have been up-and-down in February, going 4-4.
- New Jersey Devils Vs. Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00 p.m. ET (TV: MSG+/RSNO).
- Vancouver Canucks Vs. Nashville Predators - 8:00 p.m. ET (TV: RSNP/FXSM).
National Basketball Association
- Philadelphia 76ers Vs. Memphis Grizzlies - 8:00 p.m. ET (TV: CN8-PHI/SportSouth). The 76ers have been one of the league's hottest teams this season, but they have recently hit a three-game skid. Meanwhile, the Grizzlies are streaking, winning four of their last five.
- Sacramento Kings Vs. Miami Heat - 7:30 p.m. ET (TV: Sun Sports/NBA TV).
- San Antonio Spurs Vs. Portland Trail Blazers - 10:00 p.m. ET (TV: NBA TV).