Saturday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
National Hockey League
- Vancouver Canucks vs. Boston Bruins - 1:00 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/WBZ): After dismantling the Calgary Flames by a score of 9-0, Patrice Bergeron and the B's welcome the Vancouver Canucks back to town in a 2011 Stanley Cup Finals rematch. The last time the two squared off at the TD Garden, the Bruins defeated the Canucks in Game 6 to avoid elimination.
- Detroit Red Wings vs. Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00 p.m. (NHL)
National Football League
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Houston Texans - 4:30 p.m. (NBC)
- Detroit Lions vs. New Orleans Saints - 8:00 p.m. (NBC)
More sports on TV Saturday after the jump
- Boston College vs. University of North Carolina - 2:30 p.m. (TV: ESPN3): With the Boston College Eagles struggling to find their rhythm on the court, a big challenge awaits them. On Saturday, the Eagles will travel to Chapel Hill, North Carolina where they will face the University of North Carolina, the fourth ranked team in the country to open up ACC conference play.
- UConn vs. Rutgers - 8:00 p.m. (TV: ESPN3): After being upset by Fordham, the UConn Huskies look to get back to their winning ways against conference foe Rutgers.
- Duke vs. Georgia Tech - 12:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
- Notre Dame vs. Louisville - 4:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
- Kansas vs. Oklahoma - 2:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
- Florida State vs. Clemson - 4:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Miami (FL) vs. Virginia - 6:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
- Murray State vs. Austin Peay State - 8:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
National Basketball Association
- Charlotte Bobcats vs. Indiana Pacers - 7:00 p.m. (NBA)
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Los Angeles Clippers - 10:30 p.m. (NBA)
- BBVA Compass Bowl: SMU vs. Pittsburgh - 1:00 p.m. (ESPN)