Friday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
Major League Baseball
- Boston Red Sox vs. Tampa Bay Rays - 7:10 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/WEEI): Here we go. The second half of the season begins on Friday for the Red Sox, who are in Tampa Bay to take on the division rival Rays.
- New York Yankees vs. Toronto Blue Jays, 7:00 p.m. (MLB Network)
More sporting events on TV Friday after the jump.
Tour de France, 8:00 a.m. (Versus)
WNBA: Connecticut vs. New York, 7:00 p.m. (NBA TV)
Arena: Pittsburgh vs. Cleveland, 8:00 p.m. (NFL Network)
- British Open, 4:00 a.m. (ESPN)
- Nationwide: Chiquita Classic, 2:00 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
- PGA: Viking Classic, 4:00 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
Jr. middleweights: Wolak vs. Rodriguez, 9:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
NASCAR Sprint: Lenox Tools 301 qualifying, 3:00 p.m. (Speed)