Today's TV schedule for the Boston sports fan, complete with times and channels. All times ET. As always, click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team.
Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, 6 p.m. FOX: The official start time of the Super Bowl is 6:29 p.m. EST, airing on FOX, but chance of it actually starting on time are probably slim, especially after Christina Aguilera finishes her rendition of the National Anthem. The Packers will be going for their franchise's fourth Super Bowl win while the Steelers are after their seventh ring. You can read more at our team blogs, Acme Packing Company and Behind The Steel Curtain, and visit SB Nation's Super Bowl XLV hub.
More Pregame Than You Know What To Do With:
- At 2 p.m., the actual Super Bowl Pregame show officially begins, and goes until 6 p.m. It will feature "updates and interviews," including Bill O'Reilly's chat with President Barack Obama, which will run between 4:30 and 5 p.m. EST.
- Sunday NFL Countdown, In Progress, ESPN
- Inside The Rings With Troy Aikman, which has the former QB and Joe Buck hosting "an informal chat with former Super Bowl participants," In Progress, FOX
- Super Bowl Pregame Show, 2 p.m., FOX
- 2011 All-Star Football Challenge, 4 p.m., ESPN2
- Bill O'Reilly interviews President Obama, sometime between 4:30 and 5 p.m., FOX Celtics
- Ohio St. Buckeyes at Minnesota, 2 p.m. ESPN
- Florida St. Seminoles at North Carolina Tar Heels, 2 p.m. NESN
Orlando Magic at Boston Celtics, 2:30 p.m. ABC (Ch. 5): The Orlando Magic invade the TD Garden Sunday afternoon at 2:30 p.m. EST for another installment in the growing rivalry with the Boston Celtics. Read more at Orlando Pinstriped Post and CelticsBlog.