Do you like blogging? Do you like Boston sports? Do you like blogging about Boston sports?! Then you've come to the right Internet address, because SB Nation Boston is looking to add a few bloggers to its roster.
More specifically, we're looking to step our coverage of the Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots and Bruins, and thus are adding bloggers to cover each team. The candidate would be responsible for writing (at least) a preview and recap for each game, in addition to covering trades, injuries and other team news, in a quick fashion with rapid reaction.
The ideal candidate would ...
- Be able to write (this one's kinda important)
- Know about the team he/she is covering
- Have some blogging experience (and be able to self-edit)
- React to breaking news quickly, with "a voice"
- Produce 10-15 posts each week
- Be able to write about the sports news the average fan wants (both serious and ... not-so-serious; see: O'Neal, Shaquille news)
- It helps if you're active on Twitter and Facebook, too
If you're interested, or know someone who is, please e-mail Ryan Hudson with appropriate links and writing samples.