The second leg of the PGA FedExCup takes place Labor Day weekend in Norton, Mass., with a stop at TPC Boston for the Deutsche Bank Championship. The first round begins Friday at roughly 7 a.m. EDT with the tournament taking advantage of the holiday weekend and finishing Monday with the fourth round.
Matt Kuchar enters the Deutsche Bank Championship as the points leader, with a 1,365-point lead over Steve Stricker in the four-tournament race that determines a FedExCup winner.
All four rounds will be broadcast live on television, including NBC on Sunday and Monday:
- Friday, Sept. 3: 3-6 p.m. (GOLF)
- Saturday, Sept. 4: 3-6 p.m. (GOLF)
- Sunday, Sept. 5: 3-6 p.m. (NBC)
- Monday, Sept. 6: 2-6 p.m. (NBC)
Additionally, PGATour.com will show live coverage of holes No. 16 and No. 18:
- Friday, Sept. 3: 9:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 4: 9:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 5: 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 6: 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Vijay Singh highlights the first group to tee off Friday morning, with noted golfing enthusiast Tiger Woods scheduled to go at 11:42 A.M. EDT. Complete first round tee times can be found at the PGA site.