The Patriots (11-4) will try to finish the season on a high note against the rival Dolphins (7-8), who are just trying to finish the year at .500.
After winning seven straight games, including a big 42-14 win over the Houston Texans, the Patriots have struggled in their last two games. They lost to San Francisco, 41-34, two weeks ago and then nearly coughed up the game against Jacksonville on Sunday. The Patriots won, 23-16, thanks to two interceptions in the final four minutes by safety Patrick Chung.
The Patriots beat the Dolphins in the first matchup this season, 23-16, on Dec. 2.
Here's the full NFL schedule. All times ET:
Sunday, Dec. 30
- Giants vs. Eagles, 1 p.m., FOX
- Bills vs. Jets, 1 p.m., CBS
- Bengals vs. Ravens, 1 p.m., CBS
- Steelers vs. Browns, 1 p.m., CBS
- Colts vs. Texans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Titans vs. Jaguars, 1 p.m., CBS
- Lions vs. Bears, 1 p.m., FOX
- Saints vs. Panthers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Falcons vs. Buccaneers, 1 p.m., FOX
- 49ers vs. Cardinals, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Vikings vs. Packers, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Patriots vs. Dolphins, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Chargers vs. Raiders, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Broncos vs. Chiefs, 4:25 p.m. CBS
- Seahawks vs. Rams, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Redskins vs. Cowboys, 8:20 p.m., NBC