After dropping their home opener (against the Arizona Cardinals) for the first time in over a decade, New England has quite a few players on the mend.
The list of players who are limited in their participation is extensive.
- Offensive lineman Dan Connolly (concussion)
- Cornerback Alfonzo Dennard (hamstring)
- Tight end Daniel Fells (shin)
- Defensive lineman Justin Francis (ankle)
- Wide receiver Brandon Lloyd (thigh)
- Offensive lineman Nick McDonald (shoulder)
- Cornerback Sterling Moore (knee)
- Running back Shane Vereen (foot)
- Tackle Sebastian Vollmer (back)
Only one player who is on the report practiced in full, safety Patrick Chung. New England still has two practices before the weekend.