Friday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
Major League Baseball
- Boston Red Sox vs. Houston Astros - 8:05 p.m. (TV/Radio: NESN/WEEI): Pennsylvania treated the Red Sox fairly poorly, with Boston dropping four of six games against the Pirates and Phillies. Now, Adrian Gonzalez and the Red Sox head south to battle the Astros in the first game of a three-game set on Friday night.
- New York Yankees vs. New York Mets - 7:00 p.m. (MLB Network): No, it doesn't have direct Boston ties, but there is an instant plus in this series - the loser of each game will be from New York, every time! Hopefully, that loser will be the Yankees, and the way the Mets have been putting up runs, there's a good chance of that.
- WNBA: San Antonio vs. New York, 7:00 p.m. (NBA TV)
- WNBA: Seattle vs. Connecticut, 7:30 p.m. (CSNNE)
- WNBA: Chicago vs. Phoenix, 10:00 p.m. (NBA TV)
More sporting events on TV Friday after the jump. Tennis
- Wimbledon, 7:00 a.m. (ESPN2)
- Wimbledon, 12:00 p.m. (NBC)
Women's World Cup
- Japan vs. Mexico, 8:45 a.m. (ESPN)
- New Zealand vs. England, 12:00 p.m. (ESPN)
Arena: Pittsburgh vs. Orlando, 8:00 p.m. (NFL Network)
- PGA: AT&T National, 3:00 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
- USGA: US Amateur Public Links, 6:30 p.m. (The Golf Channel)
NASCAR Nationwide: Subway Jalapeno 250, 7:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Welterweights: Lujan vs. Melligen, 11:00 p.m. (ESPN2