Boston College (14-8, 4-4 ACC) and Duke (20-2, 7-1) are two of the ten ACC teams scheduled to play on Saturday. The Eagles host Malcolm Delaney and the Virginia Tech Hokies (15-6, 5-3) at 1 p.m. EST while the Blue Devils battle N.C. State (12-10, 2-6) at 6 p.m. in Durham, N.C.â†µ
Maryland hosts Wake Forest and Clemson plays Georgia Tech at 1 p.m., while Miami hosts Virginia at 2 p.m.
- Virginia Tech at Boston College - Chestnut Hill, MA (1:00 p.m. EST; TV/Radio: ACC Network on theACC.com/WEEI)â†µ
- Clemson â†µâ†µ(15-7, 4-4 ACC) at Georgia Tech â†µâ†µ(10-11, 3-5 ACC) - Atlanta, GA (1:00 p.m. EST; TV: ACC Network)â†µ
- Wake Forest â†µâ†µ(8-14, 1-6 ACC) at Maryland â†µâ†µ(14-8, 4-4 ACC) - College Park, MD (1:00 p.m. EST; TV: ACC Network)â†µ
- Virginia (12-10, 3-5 ACC) at Miami (â†µâ†µ13-9, 2-6 ACC) - Coral Gables, FL (2:00 p.m. EST)â†µ
- North Carolina State at Duke - Durham, NC (6:00 p.m. EST; TV: ESPN)â†µ