Wednesday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on highlighted teams' names for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET and approximate.
National Basketball Association
- Boston Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors - 10:30 p.m. (TV/Radio: CSNNE/WEEI): Don't look now, because the Warriors are a completely different team after Tuesday's trade. Monta Ellis, Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown (yes, he still plays basketball) are no longer on the roster after that trade that landed an injured Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson. But the show must go on, and the Warriors still have to face the Celtics. How will Golden State respond? We shall see.
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Indiana Pacers, 7:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Miami Heat vs. Chicago Bulls 9:30 p.m. (ESPN)
NCAA Tournament 2012 (First Round)
- Vermont Catamounts vs. Lamar Cardinals - 6:30 p.m. (truTV): Vermont, winner of the 2012 America East Tournament, kicks off the 2012 NCAA Tournament with a play-in game against Lamar. The winner will take on the Atlantic Coast Conference regular season champion North Carolina Tar Heels in the second round (but really the first round).
- South Florida Bulls vs. California Golden Bears, 9:00 p.m. (truTV)
More sports on TV Wednesday after the jump.
National Invitation Tournament 2012 (First Round)
National Hockey League