Wednesday's TV schedule, complete with channels and times, customized for the Boston sports fan. Click on any team's name for complete schedules, scores, and previews, plus an active community devoted to your team. All times ET.
• Ohio vs. Bowling Green at 8 p.m. (ESPN) The MAC-leading Bobcats (7-3, 4-2 MAC) control their own destiny with two games remaining in the season. A win against a below-average Bowling Green team would set up a huge season finale against against Miami (Ohio), assuming the Red Hawks (3-3 MAC) win this week. This game can also be streamed online at ESPN3.com
• Western Michigan vs. Miami (Ohio) at 8 p.m. (ESPN2) Like MAC football? You're in luck. The previously mentioned Red Hawks are also on TV making for a prime time double dose of NCAA football action. This game can also be watched via ESPN.3.com's online stream.
More live sports after the jump, including the college basketball TV schedule.
• Princeton vs. N.C. State at 7 p.m. (ESPNU) The 2-0 Wolfpack matchup their young talent against traditional the Ivy power.
• Georgia Southern vs. Wake Forest on (NESN) A good college hoops viewing option for the Boston sports fan who does not get ESPNU on his or her cable provider.
• Long Beach State vs. Pittsburgh (ESPNU) The NCAA basketball nightcap features one of the best teams in the Big East. Get an early look at Ashton Gibbs and co.
National Hockey League
• New Jersey Devils vs. Buffalo Sabres at 7:30 (Versus) Catch the Bruins' division rival (and Northeast leading) Sabres in action against the Devils.